[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 84, Issue 15

Nat Barrett hawaiianstar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:17:57 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Thank you for all your suggestions about my dilemma involving cheerleaders.
All your suggestions are great. Those that I havve not tried, I will
certainly do so.

Just to give you some info, I have already made attempts. I've e-mailed,
sent snail mail letters. Unfortunately I've gotten no replies thus far. I'll
keep trying though!

Natalie