[stylist] Being A Blind Writer

PAUL BAVER pebaver at verizon.net
Mon Aug 1 10:48:15 UTC 2011

Yes Sir Justin, what great advice, it's the best  advice that I've heard in
a long time, your advice is positive, and full of self appreciation to be
blest with a talent, my glass is never half empty, it's always half full,
tell me I can't and I'll tell everyone, just watch me I will. Thank you
Justin for your breath of fresh air. Paul E Baver