[stylist] Youth Writing Contest winner, covergirl on community newsletter

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 17:47:41 UTC 2011

This is so awesome!  Thank you so much for  sharing it!  That story of hers
captured my heart from the first time I  read it... and all I could think
of was that at her age I don't think I could  put two coherent words together
in writing! Congratulations again to  Lindsay!

In a message dated 8/11/2011 12:36:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,