[stylist] Writers' Division Monthly Telephone Gathering- struggling a cancelation and more

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Aug 12 21:36:38 UTC 2011

Dear Division Members

Help!

The guest that I had been chasing around for weeks and did, at one point
have a commitment from, just wrote and canceled. The topic was marketing
your writing talent and products. I need a new idea and/or a lead to someone
who "will show!" the date we are working to fill is August 28 (there is time
to get someone). Suggestions, assistance!

Thank you all, the monthly gatherings can be fun as well as educational.

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website