[stylist] Amazing poem

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Dec 3 04:55:00 UTC 2011

And I do do that when I read peoms, but that part was a water spot where I
accidentally set my cup on the paper.
I do have some poems in my "other people's poems" file that have nothing to
do with fitting into the Christian dogma just because I like the words.
One of the lines I remember without looking it up is "I am the sontg that
sings the bird".  I'd have to look it up.  In fact, I'll do that next week.
I have no understanding of the poem but I like the different picture it
paints.

Getting us out of our comfort zone is just the thing that's needed to get
one's brain active.  Thank you.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy