[stylist] book review: Silver

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:07:51 UTC 2011

Here's another one.  (We should probably include the title of the
book in the subject)
Silver
by Norma Fox Mazer
First of all, if you like it, it's on Bookshare.
And the review begins:
Sarabeth Silver is almost fourteen years old and living with her
mother in a trailer park.  However, Mrs.  Silver moves the two of
them into a different area of the park due to the fact that the
school system is better.  Sarabeth wants to befriend the popular
girl, Grant Yarrow.  She also meets a boy named Mark Emelsky.
Sarabeth eventually does become friends with Grant and her group
of friends, making life for her a series of ups and downs.
I really liked this book, and it was very entertaining to me.
The ending's a bit weird-if you read it you'll see what I mean.
Ms.  Mazer also has other good books, like Taking Terri Mueller,
which I read over Thanksgiving.
So log oqo Bookshare, download Silver and read it-if you so
desire.
(This is one of my first-ever book reviews-I hope it's good.)
Cheers,
Vejas