[stylist] Thinking about a book-lovers listserve

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:34:52 UTC 2011

Brenda,

Schedules and planners, a lady after my own heart! Aw, one thing I miss
about being sighted are my appointment books, grin! Oh, and
highlighters! I once one a prize during my freshman year of college back
in 2000 for having the most organized planner as well as having the most
dates, appointments, assignments and other stuff already scheduled!
Hmmm... Perhaps this says more about my psychological situation more
than anything, smile! While I use MS Outlook along with my own home-made
calendar with just a MsS Word doc, I will forever miss my cute little
planners with their various helpful sections (my last one had a tiny
manilla envelope inside it in which to keep coupons) and my various
highlighters in their various colors so I could color coordinate certain
dates and appointments and the such. Wistful sigh!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan