[stylist] The POISONWOOD BIBLE

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Sat Dec 3 16:45:08 UTC 2011

`I read that bookbecause Chris reccomendedit and was caught in the magic as
well. Finding a fabulous author is one of the best treasures in the world.

I found an author named Navada Barr. I just love her Anna Pigeon serious.
MS.l Barr was a park ranger for years and so is Anna. At first I didn't
think I would like the stories, I guess because sometimes suspense series
chars can sometimes slide by on the story without fleshing out the main
char. But I have found that I like Anna Pigeon, and can relate to her on
several levels. So, I shall read them all. Don't start with liberty Falling
though, though, should you try her out. It starts way too slow.  I also
found Joy Fielding, she is character driven and is not a series writer.

Those are two gems I've found recently.
Read on,
Atty