[stylist] Thinking about a book-lovers listserve

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 00:29:13 UTC 2011

Brenda,

But I think the point is to have a book discussion-based listserve, not
just a listserve listing accessible books. We would collectively read
the same book then have discussions via the listserve. If following such
a format, it would make sense, for organizational purposes, to have a
leader/moderator who could have questions/thought-provokers to stimulate
discussion and have a starting point as well as corral any potential
off-topic threads, or heated debates, grin!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan