[stylist] Thinking about a book-lovers listserve

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sun Dec 4 00:50:11 UTC 2011

     Hi Brigit
Exactly.  I just was using that as a reason to have the list through the
NFB, but now I realize the NFB lists do not have to be blindness
related.  I agree it would be good to have a moderator.  The BLP
identifier in the title on this list might also work.  I'm just looking
forward to this type of list in some form.

I enjoyed reading the review on the Poisonwood bible and plan on
locating it.  Maybe it is on NLS BARD by now.

I really need to make a daily schedule.

Brenda