[stylist] BLP: book review

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Dec 5 04:13:58 UTC 2011

Chris,
I relate to your knee problems when you made your climb. It sounds like you
might have a book in yourself.
I have mine in rough draft, "Lizard in the Bean Sauce," written from letters
I sent home until Idi Amin took over Uganda in a coup, and our letters were
not safe. Amin was the "Lizard."  but my blindness put a halt to it after
finding that my many corrections by hand fouled up scanning everything when
I went blind. However I recently wrote a free verse poem about climbing the
Ruwenzories. Since Bridget said none had included a writing for critiquing
lately, here it is. It got no award. It is pretty much strictly narrative,
and had a 40 line limit. I perhaps forced too much into it. So have at it.
Jackie
By the way, there were no comments on my "Poetweet" and I don't think it
came through. I expected everyone to write one. What am I doing wrong on
reaching all. I just hit Control and R and figure it is going to the group.
Thanks.
Jackie