[stylist] Ideas for a book discussion-based forum

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:23:17 UTC 2011

Ashley,

You say, "Since everyone likes different types  of books, I don't see a
book club
working.
But I would like book recommendations and would like some
opinions/reviews.
I'll post my questions on those types of books later."

If you plan to post questions and comments on books recommended, how is
this all that far removed from what some are suggesting? If you want to
post questions and comments on specific books, why not have a formal
book discussion? Then a broader range of backgrounds and experiences are
included in the discussion, which usually lead to in-depth, stimulating
discussions.

Essentially, it's the same thing.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 14
I thought we were talking about book reviews as well. That was my
interpretation of Vejas's and Robert's post. Then from that review,
others
could read it.
Since everyone likes different types  of books, I don't see a book club
working.
But I would like book recommendations and would like some
opinions/reviews.
I'll post my questions on those types of books later.

Ashley