[stylist] Ideas for a book discussion-based forum

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 02:50:54 UTC 2011

I think that since people like different kinds of books a book club with
its own listserve would be the thing to expose those interested in one to
diffent types. As I have said before I do not think it really fits here
unless it is writing related and I do not believe that anything with
written words is 'writing related'. But I am sure that there are many
people who are not necessarily interested in writing who would like a book
club and discussion group. That would involve many people that may not
otherwise get involved. Eve Sanchez