[stylist] posting, critiquing and editing

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 5 22:03:45 UTC 2011

Like I said, as soon as I finish reading this book--I'm about halfway
through it--I will also try your exercise.  And I won't cheat by putting one
here that I've already written.  I'll put one here and try convincing myself
that it's a rough draft to be improved upon.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy