[stylist] oops... The fruitcake poem

Jim jhomme1028 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:22:46 UTC 2011

Hi,
Please remember that I am like an uninitiated music critic who's
trying to get something out of symphanies with all these great writers
around here.

I loved this one. It did for me what it was supposed to, which was
bring back plenty of fruit cake memories. One of which was that my dad
was too nice to tell my mom that he hated fruit cake. She asked him
after many years of slaving over it if he liked it. He said that he
was sorry that she had to go through all that work, but that it wasn't
one of his favorite things to eat, so she took the fruit cake and hit
him over the head with it. He was never the same after that.

Jim

--
Skype: jim.homme