[stylist] Christmas Exercise

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:40:24 UTC 2011

Uh, as Chris, and now I, have said, when prompting writing exercises in
the past, no one responds. The majority of the activity on Stylist does
little to provide this type of forum. Rarely, as previously mentioned,
does anyone actually share a sample of their writing, which by the way,
thanks Barbara for the wonderful poem as well as Jackie, and when a blue
moon is high in the sky, some writing samples are posted, but very few
contribute to providing any feedback, and simply stating that it's good
or bad doesn't constitute as feedback.

Chris and I have been on Stylist for a while, and since I haven't seen
your name until recently, I assume you are newer. We have seen the
lackluster attitudes towards writing exercises. I just posted one a few
months ago, and no one responded. So...

So my cynical side is out in full bloom today. I hope more than Chris
and I follow through on this exercise. It would be fun, and since I
love, love Christmas,, it would be nice to read different pieces on the
holidays.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: