[stylist] Book discussion/review forum

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:05:16 UTC 2011

Wow Bridget, why so hostile. I never said I was opposed. An opinion was
asked for and I gave it. I believe that having a separate list serve will
give the opportunity to bring in more people and I stand by my opinion. I
am not annoyed by your suggestions, just your attitude that everyone who
disagrees with it is is wrong. Also I did not know that the writer's list
serve was only for critiquing and showing our work. I have gotten much
information from here that has been shared on other subjects. I am sorry I
have not shared my work or commented on yours. I do not have time for that,
but that does not mean I am not a REAL writer and I am offended by your
implication. I guess if my opinion is taken so harshly I will refrain from
giving it in future. Eve Sanchez