[stylist] Rule for publication

Jim jhomme1028 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:26:50 UTC 2011

Jacky,
In my humble opinion, nobody on this group is going to share a poem of
yours if you ask them not to. If you would go to a non-electronic
forum and pass a hard copy of your poem around, someone could share
it, if they wanted to. I think that this is just an electronic way to
allow us to see your work, and is not publishing. Yes, it's letting
others see it, but the spirit of sharing is to only let the group see
it. The spirit and letter of publication is to allow anyone in the
world, potentially, read your work. Therefore, I say it's OK to share,
and if you want me to, I will delete your poem as soon as possible
after I see it and won't share it.

Thanks.

Jim

--