[stylist] Rule for publication

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Dec 6 17:30:38 UTC 2011

Bridget,
I have mentioned before my worry about putting a poem I intend to submit on
this site. Here is the rule from NSFPS. Tell me how you interpret this. I
interpreted it to mean that even if I want  it critiqued, it is still
putting it up electronically.
I would appreciate comments from all about this problem.

CONTEST RULES
(Any violation will disqualify entry.)
1. Any poem submitted must:
be the original work of the contestant, unpublished in any form, including
electronically and placed on exhibition, not under consideration or accepted
for publication. (Award will be recalled if a winning poem is found to be in
violation of rules before publication in the NFSPS anthology of prize poems

Jackie