[stylist] Rules for publication

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:26:51 UTC 2011

Jackie and others,

Rest assured that any material poste on Stylist is not considered an
electronic publication. If the Writers' Division puts it up on the
website, or Slate & Style uses something, then it would be
electronically published. Likewise, if I have permission to post a poem
of yours on my personal website, this is considered an electronic
publication too. But listserves, chats and the similar are not deemed
electronic publications. If you've been told otherwise, you were
misinformed. And if my word is not enough, I learned this from a
published author and professor of writing, grin.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan