[stylist] Downloading email attachments

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:19:59 UTC 2011

Oh dear, we should all paste into an email as well as attach since some
of us can't retrieve attachments. I know how to download an attachment
in my email, it's just that with NFBNET listserves, it always says that
an attachment has been scrubbed, and there's no attachment in which to
download. No link, nothing. So please paste and attach, those planning
on participating with the exercise, and really any time.

And Jackie, it depends on what email server you're using. Gmail,
Hotmail, Yahoo, MS Outlook? It may be slightly different depending on
which server you go through, but there should be a link with the name of
the attachment that you can click on, then a dialogue should come up
asking if you want to open or save, choose save, then you can choose
where to save it to, My Documents, a special folder, etc. But again, for
specific directions, we need to know what email you use.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan