[stylist] oops... The fruitcake poem

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Dec 7 05:28:30 UTC 2011

I love this poem!  Especially the molasses tears.  And the sentiment fits
many people's opinion of fruit cake.  I've never tried it but don't like
many things in it.  This was just cute.
Barnbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy