[stylist] oops... The fruitcake poem

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 13:45:35 UTC 2011

To Barbara....
Thank you so much!  I can't eat it but doubt I  would even if I could.
There is a story in my family that my parents were  gifted with a 'cake' a year
after they gave the same 'cake' to someone  else...Sometimes I just can't
help but be a bit on the goofy side and this is  one of those moments..)
I'm glad you enjoyed...  molasses tears came from  my sister who once told
my mom that the fruitcake was melting and my mom  responded that it was
actually tears being shed because that 'cake' knew nobody  liked it...)
Myrna

In a message dated 12/6/2011 11:30:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,