[stylist] writing exercise Christmas themed--2 poems

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Dec 7 02:25:47 UTC 2011

I'm not a shopper either :). I'm way in for the
on-line instead of in-line. Gettin' dangerous out
there to shop, grannies pepper spraying folks
reaching for boxes on the shelves, playing bumper
carts down thin isles, and an oasis of good cheer
when someone let's you pass through the line
realizing you aren't cutting in line :). Bah humbug.

Brad

Brad

On 12/6/2011  08:54 AM KajunCutie926 at aol.com said...