[stylist] Christmas Assignment: Dear Mr. Claus (Slightly suggestive, one ...

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Dec 7 23:38:55 UTC 2011

A collective, list traffic saving, thanks all for
your comments. I'm glad it brought a smile. It
was good to just sit down and let the creative me
fling the fingers  about the keyboard for a while.

Brad

On 12/7/2011  10:24 AM KajunCutie926 at aol.com said...
>oh my goodness.. this was great!  I enjoyed
>it  from beginning to end.. thank you for
>bringing me such a huge smile today and  the
>image of Mr. Claus copping your six-pack will
>stay with me for awhile..  Fantastic! Myrna In a
>message dated 12/7/2011 10:16:58 A.M. Central
>Standard Time,  lists at braddunsemusic.com writes:
>The  below is lightly suggestive and one minor
>expletive, nothing horrible, but  there's my
>disclaimer :). I wasn't sure what to write but
>just took  this for a needed time of free-form
>idea musing. My  internet has  been out for
>updating the past couple days so I might be
>playing catch up  a bit. Dear Mr. Claus: I am
>writing with respect to last year's  Christmas.
>It might seem a bit odd to you I am not writing
>on behalf  of a trumped up gift list, or making
>plea that I've been a good boy this  year--after
>all, that incident at the company party last
>month had no  meaning to it whatsoever. Besides,
>it was dark in that closet, how was I  supposed
>to know that wasn't my wife! Well there was a
>matter of that  strange birthmark, and at the
>time I did question the size of her

>never   mind, that is not the issue
 Well, OK
> [...]
>Carpet  Replacement: After you plucked yourself
>from the chimney flue and doused  your pretty
>little outfit with the glass of milk, putting
>out the  fabric fire--I do apologize for that
>one; I probably ought have let it  burn out
>before you shoved yourself down that cement
>straw, but  honestly, you'd think the smoke
>coming out the top would have given  you a clue?
>Surely, the coughing, hacking, and sneezing of
>your lead goat  would have given some indication
>of a fire in the hole when you so  elegantly
>performed your bounce-n-skid landing. At any
>rate, when you  excreted yourself from the fire
>grate, you got ash and soot all over
>the  carpet--stomping black footprints all the
>way over to the milk and  cookies. And don't
>think I didn't see the prints headed to the
>fridge, a  six-pack of beer missing, and more
>prints headed downstairs to the  mother-in-law
>quarters; I would like some explanation on that
>one. I've  been staving off my wife's inquiry
>for the past 11-months as to why  her mother
>suddenly took up the pipe and holds her belly
>while ho-hoing  around the house with a grin the
>kids can't understand. Back to the  carpet, the
>room size is 21-by-18-feet, creamy burbur with
>half-inch nap,  and none of that cheap foam
>underlayment padding either. We'd like
>it  installed before the Christmas party next
>week if you would; were  throwing one for the
>Junior Hunter Leagues meeting; we're lobbying
>for  a legalized season on reindeer, so watch
>your goats old man. 4.  Third Party Theft:
>Finally, I understand your trepidation at the
>thought  of jumping in that fire pit and blowing
>your nose back up the chimney,  but you left the
>front door unlocked, and little known to you as
>you were  hoisting your milk and cookie-self up
>the downspout to the roof,  bending it all to
>hell by the way why didn't you just whistle one
>of your  flying goats down to swoosh you back up
>to the roof, he didn't seem to  have much
>problem floating his way down when helping
>himself to the all  you can eat Pine cone buffet
>on the deck now did he? Anyway, as you  were
>beating cheeks up to the roof, crumpling our
>gutter system, unknown  to you were two small
>-time filchers who walked right in the door
>you  left unlocked, and made off with all the
>stuff you brought. I think  they were in the
>process of heisting our TV and stereo too until
>they  heard the crash of the neighbors picture
>window you sent the leg lamp  sailing through.
>They got scared and ran off with what they had
>in the car  already. In summary then, please
>remit the below: $14,289 Roof  replacement
>$2,416.48 Carpet replacement $835.47
>Satellite  dish $48.26 Leg Lamp, decor lights
>and one 50-foot extension cord $25.95  Pine cone
>wreath $17615.16 Total Oh, and when you come
>this  year? Replenish the six-pack you copped
>off me, and hands off the  mother-in-law! Happy
>Holidays, I. A.  Grinch Brad Dunsé "Be
>yourself; everyone else is  already taken."

Brad Dunsé

"If you can get to a bridge within 2.5 minutes
from where ever you are at the moment...
You might be a songwriter." --Capt'n Frank