[stylist] Fw: [Travelandtourism] Article from Agent Life Magazine

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Dec 9 02:19:32 UTC 2011

Cheryl,
This a very inspiring story. I have been on about four cruises before losing
my sight.  The experiences enriched my life considerably. Because of other
aging  problems, not blindness, I could no longer do this, I highly
recommend that any person with a visual problem fully partake. They have
lectures about destinations, art auctions where the works are discussed and
the history given, delectable food, etc. In my case the loss of the cochlea
in my left ear make hearing and directionality almost impossible in places
where more than one person is talking, and there is no balance left, it will
remain a dream that was partially filled.
I wish you continued good fortune in your business and hope that many will
take a cruise using your services. Cost-wise, now is a great time to cruise.
Jackie Williams