[stylist] my christmas story

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:44:06 UTC 2011

  Hi,
To Stylist members, I am sending this to my two friends and twin
cousins as well, in case you were wondering about the extra
contacts.
This story is not about the worst Christmas season either.  Or
the best.
It's about both.  At first I was going to do just the worst, but
I thought worst AND best would be the perfect creation.

Please, feel free to comment upon this.  It's short, but I hope
you'll enjoy it anyway.
I've attached it in Microsoft word in adition to pasting it here
in the document.
Oops-I think my story's too long for the e-mail.  Bridgit, since
you can't read attachments, I'll try sening a copy for you.
Actually, let me try one more time.
Oops-it won't take it.  I'll send your copy now.
Vejas