[stylist] writing exercise Christmas themed--2 poems

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:54:32 UTC 2011

Hey, I still have the child in me!

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacqueline Williams" <jackieleepoet at cox.net
Date sent: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:49:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [stylist] writing exercise  Christmas themed--2
poems

Not sure this is a humbug, but consider my assignment done,
again, with
tongue in cheek.  It is a twitter poem, and I take responsibility
for the
inversion to force a rhyme.

Christmas Conversation with a Skeptic

In Santa Clause—
Do you believe?
"I guess—
As long as I receive."

89 characters with title and spaces.
Remember you can have up to 140 characters including title and
spaces for a
Poetweet.
Jackie