[stylist] writing exercise Christmas themed--2 poems

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 03:49:36 UTC 2011

I love this!  I'll have to attempt one of these  little goodies.. thank you
Jackie.....

Myrna

In a message dated 12/8/2011 8:51:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jackieleepoet at cox.net writes:

Not sure  this is a humbug, but consider my assignment done, again, with
tongue in  cheek. It is a twitter poem, and I take responsibility for the
inversion to  force a rhyme.

Christmas Conversation with a Skeptic

In Santa  Clause—
Do you believe?
"I guess—
As long as I receive."

89  characters with title and spaces.
Remember you can have up to 140  characters including title and spaces for
Poetweet.
Jackie