[stylist] Christmas assignment

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 02:54:54 UTC 2011

Thank you, Brad. I purposely did not mention husband, children or anything
because I wanted the reader to make their own determination as towhat was
going on. I like stories that leave one questioning- within reason that is.
Would that really be considered poetry? I write a lot of things like this
that I do not know where to fit- short stories, poetry, or what.
Interesting. Thanks for input. Eve