[stylist] Christmas story assignment try again

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 16:44:48 UTC 2011

Robert, yes it was on purpose for affect. I probably shouldnt say anything
as I hate when one has to explain their work, but Mrs Haderly is not really
who the story is about. Does no one see the 'Christmas spirit' of the
neighbors who watch this little old lady doing everything, but never make
contact with her? They are inspired 'by' her, but still she is alone.
People these days never make an effort to get close and often those alone
stay alone. The sad thing is that just like it is not recognized in the
story, it is rarely recognized by the sanctimonious... never mind. It's
just something I see often and can't put into the words I would like as
there are children in this discussion group. hahaha      Eve