[stylist] Christmas story assignment try again

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:47:59 UTC 2011

Eve,

Can you please send me your piece off-list at bpollpeter at hotmail.com? I
would love to read it, but my email server won't allow attachments, for
some reason, with the NFB NET emails.

Also, if you want to include more adult content, it is perfectly
acceptable on Stylist, just add in the subject that it has language
and/or adult content. To my knowledge, the youngest people on Stylist
are still in their teens, so no children, but we decided a while back
not to censor Stylist, but to prepare readers by including this info so
they don't have to read it.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: