[stylist] Christmas story assignment try again

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 02:30:43 UTC 2011

Brigit, Were you unable to read it where I cut and pasted into the email?
If not I could send again, but that should work if you could read emails.
And about my not saying something cuz we have children on... That was kinda
sarcastic  and having to do with my own comments, Not story. I guess I get
a little like Chris's Irvine. Eve