[stylist] More ideas for holiday exercises considered for S & S

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 10 23:09:30 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

Okay, I just had another idea. Those wanting their holiday exercises
considered for Slate & Style, please send them to me off-list at
bpollpeter at hotmail.com. I will select the ones I, as editor, feel are
ready to publish, and we will then vote on them.

So I will pick so many of the exercises, then my top picks will be voted
on by Stylist members and the top picks will publish in the winter issue
of S & S. We will handle the voting by everyone sending me off-list
emails with your votes so it can be private.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:
 <http://blogs.livewellnebraska.com/author/bpollpeter/>