[stylist] Schmanta Claus

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 04:00:52 UTC 2011

Okay, now that we know that, it's just a suggestion but maybe if you submit
it you might want to set it up for usat the top of the e-mail--or in the
body if you attach it--so we know a little bit?  If we were all in a writing
group in person we'd get to know these things about folks in the verbal
conversations that would take place.  You did draw me into the story and I
read it clear through and you are right, we all have our cynical days--and
every other kind, too.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy