[stylist] an extremely funny yahoo question and answer

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 05:34:30 UTC 2011

Hi All,
I was just exploring the Web and I came across this on Yahoo, for
a book I read a long time ago called Tuck Everlasting.  It may
seem boring, but I'm sure you (especially if you read the book)
are going to have a kick out of this.
So here goes:
Here's the question:
I need homework help its only for peeple who read tuck
everlasting PLEASE HELP?

hi im in 6 grade and in ela we are reading the book tuck
everlasting and we hve a stte your opinion question but i dont
know what to write it has to be at least 50 words so heres the
question if you were winnie would you drink the water in the
bottle that jesse gave when ou turned seventeen"explainddwhyor
why not

  another

Okay, so that's exactly how the person wrote it.  This response
made me laugh for hours.

Here it is:
1) you need to learn how to spell.
2) if you didn't read the book, sucks to suck...  go to spark
notes
3) if you did read the book and can't answer the question...
well umm that's about the whole concept of the book, and ummm no
offense that's probably the easiest question ever.  Also learn
how to BS your way through questions...  it will help.

also 50 words are you kidding me?? come on girl lets do this
ourselves not ask cyber world...  you can do it!