[stylist] Rub It In chapter

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Dec 19 21:26:57 UTC 2011

Mister Potato Head. Now, there was a riveting
toy, decisions, decisions, which mustache should
I poke in his face this time. A toy that would
keep a kid's buns riveted to the flor for a good
3 seconds, just long enough to find out the
missing piece to the incredible edible machine
wasn't in there. When I was a kid we had these
little hand crank movie projectors. They couldn't
have cost much because my parents didn't have a
lot, but I had one of them. Now there's a
toy  where you could get tucked in by mom, and
the minute she closed the door, you'd ravage your
toy box, find the projector, jump in the closet
and spin you up a nice Bugs Bunny silent cartoon
projecting against the back wall of the closet
between  the sleeves of your corduroy jacket and
sweaters with those elbow patches  on them
hanging there. Can't stelthfully do that with
vibrating football, not that one would actually
want to, past the first time of turning  that buzz machine on anyway.

Brad

On 12/19/2011  08:20 AM Chris Kuell said...