[stylist] New Member Introduction

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Dec 26 15:18:06 UTC 2011

Hello, Vikas, and welcome to the group. I read through your material and
think in general it reads very well. One sentence that jumped out at me was:

Often referred to as scraper sites and content farms, these top ranking
websites used dubious content farming strategies such as auto-blogging and
stealth RSS to display pirated content which in any case was not just
shallow but also poorly written and seldom edited.

I think you could use commas before which and but, although I think the
sentence would read better if you broke it into 2 sentences. Just my
thoughts.

chris