[stylist] Monday Word: hawkshaw

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Dec 26 20:46:40 UTC 2011

Thanks Vejas for the Word of the Day. We're
toggling weeks so he'll  be back next week
folks.  Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas.

hawkshaw
HAWK-shaw\ (noun)

detective

Screen reader phonetic disclaimer 'grin'

"We were casin' out deh joint see
, and this
dame came out deh front door see
, so I looks
around and I sees d'is utthah hawkshaw lookin'
t'rue his windshield straight at us wi't his
binoculars see
; that's when I gave him a wink,
pulled a U-ie in front of deh joint, and t'rue
deh dish in the backseat and we took off."

Brad Dunsé

"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way...
If you don't, you'll find an excuse." --Unknown

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse