[stylist] Thursday Word: roorback

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Dec 29 16:50:46 UTC 2011

Here's another that could easily be a character's surname. Preston Roorback
felt compelled to invent the wildest untruths about his opponents. Also,
this is another that Spell Check doesn't recognize, inviting me to change it
to "razorback." So, sports teams hold a higher priority with MS than words
that provide insight into the political process?
Donna