[stylist] Thursday Word: roorback

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Dec 29 20:14:15 UTC 2011

Donna,

You're on a role. We'll get that novel writ' one
day at a time 'cheezy laugh' . Sports. Bad topic
for those across the border in Minnesota with a
billionaire, that is with a B, who wants the
state and county to fund most of the cost of a
new stadium, thereby inducing a tax on the whole
state and those who buy within her borders. I'll
definitely  be changing buying habits if that passses.

Brad

  On 12/29/2011  10:50 AM Donna Hill said...