[stylist] Standard for PR Writing

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Feb 4 22:16:26 UTC 2011

Well done, Bridgit. I'm glad you mentioned the city/state/date at the
beginning of the first paragraph. I forgot to include that in my
template. I think the Associated Press has an online manual of style
which is constantly updated. It's not free. Several years ago, I was
testing it for accessibility, and I remember genuinely liking it, but
somehow let my subscription lapse.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org