[stylist] The Writing Process

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:56:49 UTC 2011

I sit down and write some more in my novel.

I think to myself, "Damn, that chapter wasn't half bad."

I come back X days later and discover that the not half bad work has no
place in my plot!

Good writing gone to waste?

Writing sucks. LOL

No, this is not a free verse poem.  It's a sorrowful cry of "woe is me!"
Something's going to have to go if I'm ever going to finish that blasted
book.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant.

Joe