[stylist] Hoodys and hoodlams revisited

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Feb 16 16:57:12 UTC 2011

Hi Shawn and Bill,

Shawn's story reminds me that the lady who raised my second guide dog
gave me a poncho to use to take him out in the rain. I still have and
occasionally use it. I used to work as a street performer in
Philadelphia, and I used a doubled over space blanket and little rug for
my dog. I don't think a poncho would provide much protection, though it
is certainly a step up from the ground, especially if it's only a short
time.

As far as Hit Man brand ... I assume it's appealing to the rapp crowd,
and if the record companies don't mind putting their names on stuff with
violent lyrics, I don't imagine the clothing manufacturers targetting
that market care either.  I'm sure they think it's cool.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org