[stylist] Hoodys and hoodlams revisited

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 18 13:52:08 UTC 2011

You're probably right about Hit Man.  If a hoodty had been something I
thought was appropriate, though, that name would have been enough to
dissuade me from purchasing their item.

I'm not much into rap anyway.

Since we're talking about ponchos and rain coats, those coming to national
convention in Orlando should bring along some rain gear along with
protection from sun as Florida in summer can be prone to afternoon and
evening storms, some of which can be strong.  So if going out one will need
to be prepared for just about anything.

We're having nearly ideal weather for race weekend here in Daytona Beach.
The trucks run tonight, the 400 mile race is tomorrow afternoon and the
Daytona 500 will run on Sunday afternoon.

Have a good weekend, all.

Bill Outman
Daytona Beach, Florida