[stylist] February Telephone Gathering- Reminder

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Feb 20 17:06:46 UTC 2011

One week from today will be our February gathering.

Our topic is- Communicating with our Local Newspapers

Our Special Guest- Elizabeth Campbell, Chairperson of the Blind Professional
Journalists Group

With the recent discussion on STYLIST of the importance of and the "best
practice" on how to get the attention of local newspapers, I have made
arrangements for one of our very own NFB professional journalist to be our
guest. Elizabeth lives in Fort Worth, Texas and  is a reporter for the Fort
Worth Star Telegram. (She was originally from Omaha, Nebraska; where I
presently live.)

Liz will be our sounding board, taking all our questions and sharing her
experience and expertise gained from years of professional experience in
journalism.

Time: 8:30 Eastern; 7:30 Central; 6:30 Mountain; 5:30 Pacific

Number to call: (218) 339-4300

Code:  568839 (followed by the pound sign)

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President- NFB Writers' Division

Division Website