[stylist] Don't Forget Deadline for Slate & Style

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 21:11:21 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Writers,

Just a reminder that the deadline for the spring Slate & Style issue is
April 3.

I appreciate any creative writing submissions, but I am looking for
articles on writing and literature as well as other forms of writing in
particular.

The Slate & Style is what we make it.  It is a collective effort and not
the work of one person alone.  My goal is to reestablish Slate & Style
as a noteworthy Federation publication once again.  We have the talent--
we just need the drive.

I have posted the submission guidelines before, but if you would like
them again, please contact me.

As always, I am open to suggestions and comments.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning Pollpeter
Editor, Slate & Style
bpollpeter at hotmail.com