[stylist] New Chairperson for NFB Newsletter Publication Committee

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Feb 28 16:33:11 UTC 2011

Dear Division and STYLIST Members

I would like to announce that I have been appointed as the new Chairperson,
for the Newsletter Publication Committee. I am excited with this additional
job, and am busily contacting affiliate Presidents and editors. A couple of
great benefits will come of this, one having a close source to most of the
writers found within the Federation, but also, position openings  for
writers/editors looking for new opportunities. This out of necessity, and
happily so, includes working with states that presently do not have a
newsletter. And so, right now, there is an affiliate who is in need of a new
editor for their newsletter. It is California and the contact person is the
affiliate president, Mary Willows. She can be reached at
mwillows at sbcglobal.net

Finally, if you haven't, or have, always consider writing something for your
state's newsletter!

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website

 <http://www.nfb-writers-division.org> http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

Chairperson, Newsletter Publication committee

Personal Website-

 <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info> http://www.thoughtprovoker.info