[stylist] Monthly Telephone Gathering- speaker canceled

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Feb 27 17:27:52 UTC 2011

I've been begging anyone who would listen for ages as to how one accesses
and takes advantage of social networking sites.  I just recently accessed
Linkedton and am trying to figure out how to work it to the best of my
ability.  How come I never heard of NFB  Access Technology Trainers
Division?  No, I don't access the NFB site once a day or even once a month.
Why didn't anyone leading a list such as this where writers are always
looking for outlets for  their material think we could use technical
information that would allow us to access the sites sighted authors have
access to?  Judith