[stylist] Hoods & Hoodlums

Brad Dunse lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Jan 4 14:44:47 UTC 2011

Hoodlum is now a race? I think there is a bit of growing up to do no
matter the age of those commenters. Race is ethnicity, by them
complaining, are they not self-discriminating/slurring?  Calling
themselves hoodlum. If they shut their mouth they'd exclude
themselves from any pointed remark, unless there is existance of a
guilty conscious minus  the willingness to change that compells them
to cry out.  No different than a police line up with both innocent
and suspected guilty people in the line up with no one actually
knowing for sure which is which, the police announcing all
criminals... the   dirty rotten scoundrels they are will be denied
their meal for the day, and the guilty half jump up and cry inhumane
treatment. Wow!

On 1/4/2011  07:37 AM Marion Gwizdala, M.S. said...